Sunday, March 18, 2012

This and that

The upstairs is JUST ABOUT finished! Bryan and I finished getting all of the screens in the windows, which was A JOB! I've attempted to clean the grout in our master bathroom... truth be told... it still needs some work. I'll give it another go tomorrow, Bryan will reseal the grout, I'll steam mop the floor... and it'll be done. Our bedroom floor needs to be steam mopped (as does the hallway), and both our ceiling and the girls' ceiling need to be repainted, and then we're good to go.

As far as the downstairs... all the screens are in, and the windows look great. Bryan replaced the ceiling fans in both the dining room and the living room. Here's the before: (Yes there are missing bulbs for a reason... the fan was so old, it just kept popping them!)... and the after.Bryan also got the ceiling in the kitchen repainted. It's feeling so fresh in here!I'm attempting to help where I can, but I'm on "overdoing it restriction." Basically I've been doing way too much for housing a baby, and it's really taking a toll on my body. I've been in pain since Friday and have been told to lay down and take it easy. If I can manage to get one thing house related done per day, I'll be referring to myself as Super Woman. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment