Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Houses Houses EVERYWHERE

Bryan and I do quite a bit of driving around searching for exactly what we want. We have quite a few floor plans that we acquired from a recent home show and have also bought a book full of floor plans, but honestly... it's more fun to actually see homes in person even if we don't get to see the insides. We recently discovered this Craftsman style home to the right. I love it! It's in a cute little neighborhood, and I'd love to just uproot it and place it right on our land. :)




Then there is this bad boy. It's a monstrous house literally the size of 3 of our houses currently. Again the Contemporary Craftsman style is so clean and period looking. Ahhhhhh... I just want to be building already! HOWEVER we are busy little bees over here at 311. I'm currently priming the breakfast nook/kitchen with the hopes it will be completely painted by the end of this weekend. I can't wait! Bryan is in search for some replacement pieces for our floor. There are light fixtures to be bought, ceiling touch ups, and then the nook will become the girls' modified playroom. This place is going to look beautiful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment