Thursday, July 19, 2012

Living room

 Here is our living room furniture.
Here's the room, but ours has a white fireplace... again with the cocoa colored walls.  We'll be ordering another one of our brown couches... full size but not a sleeper.  We'll flank one in front of the windows and the other where that couch is to the left.  The tv will be located on the wall opposite the windows.  I also have a really cool vintage record player that I plan on using as a sofa table behind the couch on the left.  The wicker chairs will find a new home on the front porch.  The end tables (Once we muster up the time/funds/energy to finish the basement, the brown couches will go downstairs, and we'll look into a sectional.) and trunk/coffee table will stay.
 The original plan was to buy a low lying tv stand and flank it with two tall book cases, but I think I kind of like this route instead:

No clue how I'm going to use for window treatment or area rug.  I suppose I still have some time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment