Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Some gems

So... as I'm mentally decorating the new abode, I've been searching high and low for various treasures.  I've been a craigslist.org whore.  I found this POTTERY BARN children's table (with 4 benches) for $70 (originally $300)!  It's a bit dinged up on the top... enter PROJECT!  It's currently being used as a meal/fun table for the girls, but once we move, the top will get a makeover of spray chalkboard paint and will find a home in the playroom.  SO EXCITED!
My mom was in town this past weekend, and we stumbled upon a "cleaning out the barn sale" on c-list.  American Pickers anyone? :)  I found this ADORABLE printing drawer.  My grandmother had one (she's since passed it on to my mom), and it was filled with little trinkets.  I jumped on it and have already started my own little trinket collection. :)
 I also spotted this fan... SO COOL... and I HAD TO HAVE IT!  It's resting on top of an old milk box that says "Roanoke Dairy" on top... it will be used in my new kitchen as my totally awesome bread box... right?!  RIGHT?! :)
I also picked up a couple of other items but want to make them over before I share.  I also have two AMAZING c-list finds that I spotted for Bryan's office but haven't photographed them yet... I know you're probably dieing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment