Monday, July 23, 2012

Treasures for the girls

This past weekend, we went to visit Bryan's parents.  His grandmother had yet to meet the baby, and I had a barn to dig in... so we turned it into a big to do.  It was A LOT of fun.  I found some really great treasures that I can't wait to refinish/paint/repair for the new house.  Here are some pieces I'd like to use in the girls' rooms.

There are TONS of tables.  TONS.  I'm not sure what condition or the size of this little number, but it has really sweet shelving built into the ends.  I thought it would be perfect to make into a desk for Reese to do homework on in the future.  Yes, I realize she's not even in kindergarten, but we plan on hanging on to some of the furniture for future use.  It all belonged to Bryan's family, so it means a lot to us to re-purpose it.
 Not sure if this was originally a vanity, but it soon will be!  Reese is already super excited. :)
There are actually two dressers like this beauty.  We're for sure using one of them in Berkley's room.  Her furniture is a beautiful wooden collection, and I think this would fit in really nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment