Thursday, July 19, 2012

Master bedroom

Ah... the master bedroom.  Our furniture is large, and I love it.  You should have seen the man power, and how long it took us to get the armoire downstairs... again... our furniture is large... and brutally heavy.  I can't see me changing the bedding... unless I absolutely fell in love with a duvet cover somewhere (then we could use this one in the spare room Bryan!).  The new room will have the same cocoa colored walls as the rest of the house (except for the girls' rooms and their bathroom), but we're seriously lacking some art.

In the old house we have a couple of our wedding photos on the wall, but I think I'd rather just pick one great one and do this.
 SERIOUSLY... how sweet would that be?????  I also thought this was really cute as well and would be SUPER easy to make.
 Our headboard is way to tall to pull something like this off, but I know I could find a spot for it... it's a done deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment